‘Yaba Sanshiro’ is implemented in Sega Saturn’s hardware with software, and you can play SEGA Saturn’s game on Android devices.
For copyright protection, ‘Yaba Sanshiro’ does not include BIOS data and games. you can play your own game with the following instructions.
1. Create an ISO image file from the game CD( using InfraRecorder or something )
2. Copy the file to /sdcard/yabause/games/( /sdcard/Android/data/org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.free/files/yabause/games/ on Android 10 or above)
3. Startup ‘Yaba Sanshiro’
4. Tap the game icon
Due to Scoped Storage specification. Android 10 or above devices
* Game file folder is changed from “/sdcard/yabause/games/” to “/sdcard/Android/data/org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.pro/files/yabause/games/”
* Game files, Save data, State data are removed when the app is uninstalled
* Storage Access Framework is used when you select menu “Load Game”
In addition to normal play, these functions are available.
* Higher resolution polygons using OpenGL ES 3.0.
* Extended internal backup memory from 32KB to 8MB.
* Copy backup data and state save data to your private cloud and share other devices
For more detail check our web site.
Emulating hardware is really hard. ‘Yaba Sanshiro’ is not so perfect. You can check the current compatibility here.
And You can report issues and compatibility information to developers using the in-game menu ‘Report’.
‘Yaba Sanshiro’ is based on yabause and provided under the GPL license. you can obtain the source code from here.
‘Sega Saturn’ is the registered trademark of SEGA co.,ltd, not mine.
New playable games
* Baku Baku Animal
* Vandal Hearts
* Groove on Fight
* Kaitei Daisensou
* Clockwork Knight
Game ID: org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2
Copyright© 2020 APKHen.com